Multipack June

Trev Morris

May 12, 2008, 6:53:09 AM5/12/08
to Multipack
It was discussed briefly before I left, about holding the next meeting
away from Birmingham. The new focus of the group was one place, one
date, so everyone knew the score, but I thought that also involved
changing venue at least twice a year - just for a change.

Anyway, the idea was to scope out Leamington Spa, to find a venue for
Geek in the Park. This is a good idea, but I think I might try and
find somewhere in the meantime.

So, June 14th, Leamington Spa... just need to decide on a pub? OK?

Trev Morris

May 13, 2008, 7:41:01 AM5/13/08
to Multipack
I have added the June event in Leamington Spa to Upcoming -
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/663788/
I have also added the July event, coming back to Birmingham -
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/663841/