Time to kick this off

Tim Gaunt

Mar 10, 2008, 5:57:24 AM3/10/08
to mult...@googlegroups.com

So, how many people are actually reading this mailing list then?

;)

The Site Doctor logo

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_200.gif

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_50.gif

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_130.gif

Tim Gaunt View my vCard
Managing Director

Tel:

+44(0)121 314 5374

Mob:

+44(0)7715 110 656

Web:

thesitedoctor.co.uk

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_40.gif

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_150.gif

68 Campbell St
Brockmoor
Brierley Hill
West Midlands
http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/SpeechBubble.gif DY5 3YD

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_210.gif

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_200.gif

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_50.gif

http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_130.gif

Registered in England & Wales No: 6502026
VAT No: 889 598 522

image001.gif
image002.gif
image003.gif
image004.gif
image005.gif
image006.gif
image007.gif
image008.gif
image009.gif

Trev Morris

Mar 10, 2008, 6:02:18 AM3/10/08
to Multipack

On 10 Mar, 09:57, "Tim Gaunt" <t...@thesitedoctor.co.uk> wrote:
> So, how many people are actually reading this mailing list then?

Well, I'm new to all this mailing-list etiquite stuff, so maybe a link
for new people would help get this started.

Also, remember, you can view the mailing list online at
http://groups.google.com/group/multipack

But, damn, that's a large email footer and images, can you please
remove that from the mailing list emails you send?

stuup

Mar 10, 2008, 6:04:05 AM3/10/08
to Multipack
Erm, me, any chance you could not attach the logo when posting
though ;-)

Cheers Stu

On 10 Mar, 09:57, "Tim Gaunt" <t...@thesitedoctor.co.uk> wrote:
> So, how many people are actually reading this mailing list then?
>
> ;)
>
> The Site Doctor logo
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_200.gif
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_50.gif
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_130.gif
>
> <http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/vcards/tim-gaunt.vcf> Tim Gaunt View my vCard
> Managing Director
>
> Tel:
>
> +44(0)121 314 5374
>
> Mob:
>
> +44(0)7715 110 656
>
> Web:
>
> <http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_cam...
> footer> thesitedoctor.co.uk
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_40.gif
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_150.gif
>
> 68 Campbell St
> Brockmoor
> Brierley Hill
> West Midlands
> <http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=68+Campbell+St,+DY5+3YD>http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/SpeechBubble.gifDY5 3YD
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_210.gif
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_200.gif
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_50.gif
>
> http://thesitedoctor.co.uk/img/s_130.gif
>
> Registered in England & Wales No: 6502026
> VAT No: 889 598 522
>
> image001.gif
> 6KViewDownload
>
> image002.gif
> 1KViewDownload
>
> image003.gif
> 1KViewDownload
>
> image004.gif
> 1KViewDownload
>
> image005.gif
> 1KViewDownload
>
> image006.gif
> 1KViewDownload
>
> image007.gif
> 1KViewDownload
>
> image008.gif
> 1KViewDownload
>
> image009.gif
> 1KViewDownload

Tim Gaunt

Mar 10, 2008, 6:08:48 AM3/10/08
to mult...@googlegroups.com
> Erm, me, any chance you could not attach the logo when posting though ;-)

Haha twas just to get a reaction ;)

> Well, I'm new to all this mailing-list etiquite stuff, so maybe a link
for
> new people would help get this started.

Agreed, will dig up the etiquette link from another list which is pretty
good but best to keep emails plain text and if you can don't top post
(though to be fair that really doesn't bother me) :)

Prefer mailing lists as I can read them when I want without needing to go to
a URL...

Linky on the homepage perhaps?

Tim

Ross Riley

Mar 10, 2008, 6:31:35 AM3/10/08
to mult...@googlegroups.com
Ha... I am, it's been very quiet since the last conversation.

Rob Allen

Mar 10, 2008, 7:10:24 AM3/10/08
to mult...@googlegroups.com
I got this one!

Regards,

Rob...

Tim Gaunt

Mar 10, 2008, 8:08:09 AM3/10/08
to mult...@googlegroups.com
> Ha... I am, it's been very quiet since the last conversation.

Dunno what you mean, I think one message a year is just enough!

Bealers

Mar 10, 2008, 9:02:23 AM3/10/08
to Multipack
> So, how many people are actually reading this mailing list then?

I am, now that I know it exists (thanks @akrabat)

db

--
Darren Beale
07711 716 197

http://bealers.com

Tim Gaunt

Mar 10, 2008, 9:05:54 AM3/10/08
to mult...@googlegroups.com
Bealers wrote:
> I am, now that I know it exists (thanks @akrabat)

Good to have you on board squire, was just about to email you about it but
didn't want to bombard you :P

Tim