Gratuitous first message

riley...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2007, 11:18:03 AM1/15/07
to Multipack
This one's just for the fame....... hello everyone.

simon....@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2007, 3:12:39 PM1/16/07
to Multipack
Hello Ross (how scary - Rachel's ringing Ross for closure at the same
time I write this!)

I'm just writing this for the sake of it.

Should we really spend much time with this Google Group or should we
just publicise the Multipack Forums (http://forum.multipack.co.uk/)

Ross Riley

Jan 16, 2007, 6:02:11 PM1/16/07
to mult...@googlegroups.com
Well I'm a big fan of lists, since I've moved to gmail I have them all
filtered so they're automatically labeled so personally I find it much
easier to keep up. I think I'm in a minority though, everyone in the
IRC channel yesterday preferred the forum so whatever works.

Suppose it's good to have both options available though...

--
Ross Riley
www.sorrylies.com