April newsletter

stuup

Apr 1, 2008, 2:41:22 AM4/1/08
to Multipack
Hi, the April newsletter is due to be sent out now, however copy is
somewhat lacking at the moment–anyone have anything interesting to
say?

Peace
Stuart Maynard-Keene

Tim Gaunt

Apr 1, 2008, 4:55:46 AM4/1/08
to mult...@googlegroups.com
We've got a new brochure coming out but that's about it hehe

Darren Beale

Apr 1, 2008, 9:19:33 AM4/1/08
to mult...@googlegroups.com
> Hi, the April newsletter is due to be sent out now, however copy is
> somewhat lacking at the moment–anyone have anything interesting to
> say?

Arguably interesting:

Siftware are delighted to welcome Dr Frank Rhodes to the team who joins us
as a Project Manager. Frank brings with him a wealth of experience in the
web arena right back to working on projects such as the DTI Information
Society Initiative in 1999 (which was later to become UK Online for
business). Prior to this Frank worked on numerous Government scientific &
engineering projects. The appointment takes our headcount to 5.

PHPWM is having a social next Tuesday evening (the 8th). It'll be pub based
and is likely to be in the Bromsgrove/Redditch area. Exact details TBC over
the coming days; information will be put up on the phpwm.org website in due
course.

Regards

--
Darren Beale