Add more than 5 Gmail account

Olivier BATY

Mar 2, 2015, 11:32:09 AM3/2/15
to multin...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Thanks a lot for this simple but very efficient app! For me, since the "Simple Mail Checker for Gmail" is no longer supported by Google Chrome, it's the best app for checking Gmail's.

But I just wanted to know if it's possible to developp more improvements for this extension:
  • Is it possible to add more than 5 gmail accounts? I've 7 gmail accounts to check and I can't do this with your extension (I've seen that your "Quick Login" extension have 10 gmail inscriptions. Is it possible to do the same for Multinotifier?)
  • Is it possible to NOT auto-check my accounts? I mean: for the moment, the extension auto-update my accounts every 5 minutes (or 1 hour). I just wanted to check my accounts only when I click on the "refesh" button. But not every 5 minutes, and not automaticaly when I open chrome. Like that I can check only when I want, and It's not as stressful for me
  • Is it possible to auto-logout from an account before auto-login to another? Like that I can be sure that I do my job with the good account (ie: Google agenda, Youtube, Google Sites, etc...). And I prefer that Google tracks my activites on only 1 account than to 2 ou 3 accounts
  • Is it possible to export all of our configuration in a local file. With this option, it's possible to uninstall/reinstall easly the multinotifier extension if needed?
I'm not sure if all of theses questions are possible to developp, and I've no idea of the time needed to do that. So I undestand if you don't want to developp it.

If you want you can try to see how the "Simple Mail Checker for Gmail" worked. For me (and for a lot of another fans), it was the perfect app for checking gmail accounts...
  • Possibility to register infinite accounts
  • Auto-logout before auto-login
  • Possibility to export the configuration (in an simple notepad file, but with a password for more security)
  • No automatic checking system if you wanted that
Thanks in advance for your anwser and for the job!

(NB: Sorry for my poor english level...)