Export MMD to OPML - Can't find.

David Eiffert

Oct 17, 2018, 6:12:57 PM10/17/18
to MultiMarkdown Discussion List
I'm sure I'm missing something, but I'm trying to export a MMD doc to OPML in MMD Composer and I can't figure out how. It's not listed in export formats. Can you point me in the right direction? (I'm on standard upgrade)

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 11.00.09 AM.png

Fletcher T. Penney

Oct 17, 2018, 6:15:40 PM10/17/18
to David Eiffert, MultiMarkdown Discussion List
OPML is a new feature for MMD v6, and is in the 4.5 release of Composer
(being tested for release now.)

You can use the command line version of MMD to convert to OPML now if
you build the develop branch. I'm not sure when I'll release the next
version of MMD itself.

F-

On 10/17/18 3:55 PM, David Eiffert wrote:
> I'm sure I'm missing something, but I'm trying to export a MMD doc to
> OPML in MMD Composer and I can't figure out how. It's not listed in
> export formats. Can you point me in the right direction? (I'm on
> standard upgrade)
>
> Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 11.00.09 AM.png
>

> --

Fletcher T. Penney
fletche...@gmail.com