multimarkdown in Sierra

Wolter Rose

Sep 24, 2016, 3:01:56 AM9/24/16
to multim...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else using multimarkdown with Sierra? My experience
after half a day of Sierra (I had to remove it because several
USB-periferals did not work with Sierra ...): the multimarkdown
engine does not work properly anymore, it does not turn mmd
into clean LaTeX, but what comes out is a lot of verbatim stuff.
Unusable. Thank you, Apple.

Happy to be back on El Capitan. Multimarkdown works just great.

Am I the only one?

Jason Ziglar

Sep 24, 2016, 12:28:00 PM9/24/16
to MultiMarkdown Discussion List
I'm on Sierra, and not having any problems, but I'm building from source, which may be different between our two systems. It appears to be working fine for me.