MultiMarkdown v6 Update

Fletcher T. Penney

Mar 6, 2017, 7:12:35 PM3/6/17
to MultiMarkdown List
I posted an update to the website with information about MMD v6. It's
almost ready, and I welcome any thoughts before I stamp 6.0 as complete!!

http://fletcherpenney.net/2017/03/mmd_6_update

Thanks!

Fletcher

--
Fletcher T. Penney
flet...@fletcherpenney.net

Gobion Rowlands

May 21, 2017, 9:43:17 AM5/21/17
to MultiMarkdown Discussion List
The glossary feature looks like a really great addition. Can't wait to try out v6. MMD has been a godsend for the new edition of my roleplaying game :)

Fletcher T. Penney

May 21, 2017, 9:45:57 AM5/21/17
to MultiMarkdown Discussion List
In case I haven't made it clear, v6 is available:

https://github.com/fletcher/MultiMarkdown-6

There are a couple of features I have not implemented yet (see issues
page on Github), but otherwise it's ready.

It's much faster and more accurate than v5, and includes built-in EPUB
support.

F-
> flet...@fletcherpenney.net <javascript:>
>
> --

Fletcher T. Penney
fletche...@gmail.com

Gobion

May 21, 2017, 12:25:34 PM5/21/17
to Fletcher T. Penney, MultiMarkdown Discussion List
I hope this isn't cheeky, and if it is please feel free to disregard: but could you make a windows exe installer for 6.0.5 like you did for the previous versions? I'm not au fait with compiling my own version :)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "MultiMarkdown Discussion List" group.

Fletcher T. Penney

May 21, 2017, 12:40:01 PM5/21/17
to Gobion, MultiMarkdown Discussion List
I'll get back to doing it - been turning them out a bit quickly and working on other things at same time, so didn't have time.

Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone

Gobion

May 21, 2017, 12:47:51 PM5/21/17
to Fletcher T. Penney, MultiMarkdown Discussion List
No worries, thanks for the update!

Jason

May 23, 2017, 11:26:22 AM5/23/17
to MultiMarkdown Discussion List
I would find it useful to have some manner to include raw source in documents (e.g. Issue #38 on the GitHub). I use that feature extensively for academic papers, and would love to be able to use some of the new features to reduce how often I have to drop into raw source.

Otherwise, I'm excited about the new release!

Fletcher T. Penney

May 23, 2017, 5:19:31 PM5/23/17
to MultiMarkdown Discussion List
Still thinking through a few implications of implementation details.
But closing in on a "final" syntax.

Fletcher