Trouble with 'latex input' command

已查看 37 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Benson Hill

未读,
2020年7月19日 21:48:592020/7/19
收件人 MultiMarkdown Discussion List
When I try to use the "latex input:" meta data command, it doesn't appear to be working, but the "latex footer" command does work.

For instance, using the sample.txt from the gallery on github --

 benson@Bensons-MBP  ””/sandbox  multimarkdown --v | grep 6
MultiMarkdown 6 v6.5.2
Copyright © 2016 - 2020 Fletcher T. Penney.
    The `MultiMarkdown 6` project is released under the MIT License..
        Copyright (c) 2005-2016, Troy D. Hanson
 benson@Bensons-MBP  ””/sandbox  multimarkdown -t latex sample.txt | grep input
\input{mmd-memoir-footer}
 benson@Bensons-MBP  ””/sandbox 

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Fletcher T. Penney

未读,
2020年7月20日 10:07:052020/7/20
收件人 Benson Hill、MultiMarkdown Discussion List
See the github issue for any further discussion:

https://github.com/fletcher/MultiMarkdown-6/issues/189

Thanks,

Fletcher
> --