Windows 10 and MMD

John Payne

Jun 10, 2016, 5:27:32 PM6/10/16
to MultiMarkdown Discussion List
I'm newbie to MMD;.  Installed Version 5 (using Windows installer) on Windows 10. Created shortcut to binary.  Click on shortcut which opens the command line window.  Check for correct version and no response.  Scanned group comments. Nothing on Windows 10 installation. Trouble shooting for Windows XP (died long ago).  Added "-b" at the end of the target of my shortcut.  Still no response.

Some comments about Perl.  Do I need to install Perl?

Totally clueless on what to do next.  Any help/comments appreciated.

Thanks
John