The current state of MMD-Latest?

iandol

Sep 12, 2017, 10:13:26 AM9/12/17
to MultiMarkdown Discussion List
On the MMD6 github page it tells us: "It's technically still in "beta"" — but on the MMD5 page it says: "deprecated -- see MMD-6 instead" — we are in a deprecated ⬄ beta limbo loop! :-)

MMD5 documentation is complete, but V6 is currently incomplete: https://fletcher.github.io/MultiMarkdown-6/ — and your personal site doesn't really say anything about MMD6 (or 5 for that matter): http://fletcherpenney.net/multimarkdown/

I'm pretty sure V6 is the current release, considering that is what you are building MMD-Composer around. It would be nice to have the "final" release of 6 described somewhere :-)

Thanks as always, Ian