How can i download - specific tag Source

rrarankurissi

Dec 22, 2014, 7:11:54 AM12/22/14
to multica...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How can I download source tag 6638aa9aabd2ccdde8915b61a8e0fb995b1f91a3
from the git

Thanks
Rajeesh

Matthias Waehlisch

Dec 22, 2014, 8:44:16 AM12/22/14
to multica...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

after cloning the Git repository, you need to execute

git checkout tags/<tag_name>

Cheers
matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
. Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST