Website (mcproxy./ Wiki down ?

geral...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2018, 4:15:12 AM6/4/18
to Multicast Proxy
Hi,

I'm new to this list and first of all would like to say: thank you very much for creating mcproxy - it is very useful to me in my private network  environment (upnp and so on).

Now my problem - currently I'm not  able to reach the project page (http://mcproxy.realmv6.org/) and its useful wiki - can anybody else please confirm that and does anybody know, why the site is down?

thx in advance

best regards
Gerald

Thomas C. Schmidt

Jun 4, 2018, 4:20:42 AM6/4/18
to multica...@googlegroups.com
Dear Gerald,

welcome to mcproxy and and thanks for pointing at the problem: We'll fix
ASAP.

Btw.: this is a member-only list. So please subscribe in case you want
to participate in conversations on this mailing list.

Best,
Thomas
> --

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group 20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://inet.haw-hamburg.de/members/schmidt Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °

Gerald Bart

Jun 4, 2018, 4:28:52 AM6/4/18
to Multicast Proxy
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your really fast reply !

Good to hear, that the project page downtime is only a temporary problem - I was worried a little that this useful project could have lost maintenance ... :-)

And I already subscribed this list (at least I tried to) - but thank you for that point!

best regards,
Gerald

On 04/06/2018 10:03, geral...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to this list and first of all would like to say: thank you very
> much for creating mcproxy - it is very useful to me in my private
> network  environment (upnp and so on).
>
> Now my problem - currently I'm not  able to reach the project page
> (http://mcproxy.realmv6.org/) and its useful wiki - can anybody else
> please confirm that and does anybody know, why the site is down?
>
> thx in advance
>
> best regards
> Gerald

Gerald Bart