Viber App For Windows 7 Pc Free Download

Analisa Wisdom

Jan 18, 2024, 6:14:43 AMJan 18
to mulmecusen

viber for desktop is a great add-on for viber because it allows faster messaging (typing on a real keyboard) and it can send/receive independently from your phone. however, i find that on a PC, the notification sounds for incoming messages and calls are more than annoying.

When I make a viber video call if I move any window around the screen the monitor is flicking. Strangely, it is not the Viber window or the video flicking but the whole screen. The colours are trembling and the windows seem to be broken/have a delay while moving them around the screen.

viber app for windows 7 pc free download

Downloadhttps://t.co/y9dC6TfJSa

I found only a single thing which looks weird: `aur/viber` runs with a shocking white window border, which looks really out of place for my dark Gnome theme. I suspect it's because a Qt app, but it worked correctly running the same setup on Xorg, and I don't really understand how the window manager theme can be different for a Qt app. To show a picture of the issue: - my terminal looks as expected, viber looks completely out of place.

df19127ead