2 C2C job::: Snowflake Cloud Developer AND Snowflake Data Architect

STI recruiter- 1

Sep 15, 2023, 3:36:15 PM9/15/23
to md.i...@genzeon.com

KINDLY REPLY TO md.i...@genzeon.com ONLY

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at 484-713-8999 & md.i...@genzeon.com

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at 484-713-8999 & md.i...@genzeon.com

Role: Snowflake Cloud Developer

Client: Financial Services Domain

Location: Remote

·     Interface and communicate with global teams to collaborative work on business deliveries.

·     Perform business/data analysis and develop interfaces to ingest and extract data out of Snowflake environment.

·     Provide product and design level functional and technical expertise along with best practices.

·     Create, test, and implement enterprise-level apps with Snowflake

·     Design and implement features for identity and access management and authorization frameworks for better access control

·     Implement query optimization, data security features (data masking) and transaction management

·     Perform data integration with third-party tools including architecting, designing, coding, and testing phases

·     Manage documentation of data models, architecture, and maintenance processes

·     Evaluate and solve performance and scalability issues

·     Understand and implement the latest delivery approaches based on data architecture

·     Coordination with BI experts and analysts for customized data models and integration

·     Code updates, new code development, and reverse engineering

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role: Data Architect – Snowflake

Client: Financial Services Domain

Location: Remote

Required Skills

·       10+ years of experience building scalable data warehouses, data marts and big data solutions

·       Experience building & deploying data warehouses with SnowflakeTM platform is required. SnowPro certification is highly desirable.

·       Strong Experience in Data modeling using Kimball methodology

·       Strong hands-on expertise in performance tuning SQL queries and database best practices

·       Hands-on experience working with relational and NoSQL technologies (such as Oracle, Postgres, Mongo DB, etc.)

·       Experience designing cloud-based data architectures (Azure or AWS)

·       Experience with Master Data Management, Data Governance, and/or Enterprise Information Management

·       Experience in handling data security at a macro and micro level (platform, auth, row-level, encryption,..)

·       Experience with Devops and CI/CD technologies is a plus (such as Git, Jenkins, Docker)

·       Experience with streaming data processing technologies is a plus (such as Spark or Kafka)

·       Experience in financial industry or banking is a plus

Thanks & Regards,

Md Imtiaz

Talent Acquisition Partner

P: 484-713-8999

E: md.i...@genzeon.com

W: www.genzeon.com

Genzeon Corporation: 559 West Uwchlan Avenue # 120, Exton, PA 19341