MukoMukoShop: Collection 13 is up! YYAATA!

Muko Muko

Oct 10, 2008, 12:22:58 PM10/10/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ladies!

Sorry for the long wait!
Collection 13 is finally up!

We have restock-ed on
ID:047 - Girl Next Door and also our hot seller, ID:046 - Padded Tube Bra !

Onto the collection's highlights!

Introducing ID:085 - Button Cardigan!

It's comfy and keeps you snug and cosy.
A real versatile piece to keep!

Comes in blue, purple, black and orange!

An absolutely chic and stylish high waist skirt!

ID:091 - High Waist Chic

You can't miss this!
With this skirt, it will speak volumes about your sophistication and good taste!

Comes in grey and black.

And here's one for the cheeky and playful ones!

ID:089 - Zeke's Stripes

How can we resist this adorable outfit?!

Hurry to
MukoMukoShop to check out all the goodies!
Have fun!

Offers exclusively for mailing list subscribers only: Free normal postage and 10% off any single item from your purchase! Offer ends 17th October, Friday!

Simply quote 'Mailing List' under 'Additional Comments' when filling up the
order form to enjoy this offer!

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Do leave us a testimonial here if you are happy with our service.

Thank You! :)

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live