MukoMukoShop: Super Sale is now on~!! :D~

Muko Muko

Nov 21, 2008, 8:58:56 AM11/21/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
A big hello to everyone!

Are you guys yearning for a Sale?!

Have you guessed it yet? :P

Yep yep! MukoMukoShop is having a Super Sale this week!

Tops are all going @ $20 and below!
Dresses are going at @ $27 and below!

Here's your chance to grab the goodies~!
Visit MukoMukoShop's Super Sale!

The finger race starts right now!
Have fun shopping lovelies!

Free normal postage for all mailing list subscribers!

We will be back with a juicy Collection 19!
Stay tuned!! <3 <3

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

P.S: Please do not reply to this email as this is solely for weekly updates only. If you have any enquiries, do drop us an email at Mukomu...@hotmail.com and we will answer your queries within 24 hours!
Thank You!

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Do leave us a testimonial here if you are happy with our service.

Thank You! :)

Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger