MukoMukoShop: Collection 17! Wooolala!

Muko Muko

Nov 7, 2008, 8:31:26 AM11/7/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hello ladies~!

We updated slightly earlier than usual today! :D

Have you heard already? Collection 17 is awesome!

Let me bring you the highlights right away!

~*~*~

Item: Mono Dress (ID:117)

It's a faux 2 piece dress with class!
Look at how pretty it looks with the ruffles and silk cotton sash.

It's cotton and is comfy to be in!
No more struggling in tight OL shirts!

Appropriate for formal events. :)

Item: Ace Chic (ID: 120)

Another faux 2 piece but this one is a bundle buy! Yay!

Looking chic has never been so easy. ;P

Comes along with the leather belt.
Available in 2 colours!

Item: Flowy babydoll (ID:043)

Yes, this hot seller is back in action!
For those that missed it in the previous collections, here's your chance now! :D

How can you resist such a cute piece?!

Better make your move before it's too late!

~*~*~

Here's just a sneak preview to tease you guys!
Of course, there's more at
MukoMukoShop!

Hurry before it's too late~! :D

Hop on to take a look at the latest updates now!
Collection 17!!! Click Click Click!
Have a lovely weekend dearies!

Lots of Love,
MukoMukoShop!

P.S: Please do not reply to this email as it is solely for weekly updates only. If you have any enquiries, please drop us email at mukomu...@hotmail.com
Thank You!

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Do leave us a testimonial here if you are happy with our service.

Thank You! :)

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live