MukoMukoShop: Collection 19~! Yayyyy Hoooo!! :D

Muko Muko

Nov 28, 2008, 10:24:16 AM11/28/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ladies~!

New updates!

It's the weekend and we are back with a yummy Collection 19!! :D

Onto the highlights right away~!!

Item: Sweet Mellow (ID:136)
Price: $23.90 SGD (Approx: $15.44 USD)

Looking demure and dainty has never been easier!
With pretty lace designs and soft open frills, for the sweet and romantic you!

Perfect for dates or meet the parents session.
You will score with this! :P

Comes in grey and green!

~~~~~~~~~~

Item: Buckle Hoodie (ID:134)
Price: $28.90 SGD (Approx: $18.70 USD)

Let's welcome the colder season with style! ^^

Chill out and relax in total comfort and style!

Featuring an unique collar-buckle design, this jacket is set to showcase your confidence and personality!

Comes in 3 colours: Black, Dark Grey and White.

~~~~~~~~~~

Item: With Flair (ID:131)
Price: $26.90 SGD ($17.38 USD)

Emphasise your bright and intellectual qualities with the smart collared shirt.

No matter if you're an experienced OL or fresh onto the job scene, display your self-confidence and professionalism with this top! :D

Comes in 4 colours: Black, White, Pink and Purple!

~~~~~~~~~~

Item: Culottes Skirt (ID:137)
Price: $24.90 SGD (Approx: $16.10 USD)

A really cute, casual and comfy skirt for everyday wear!
It's not too loud or dressy. Just right for casual outings.

Great for girls day out in town or dates! ^_^

Comes in 3 colours: Brown, Grey and Blue.

~~~~~~~~~~

We have more goodies at
MukoMukoShop!
Collection 19! Click to enter! :D

We will be cutting down on restocks so as to keep every piece exclusive.

So grab those goodies before someone else does!
You know the terms and conditions~!

Fastest fingers always win the battle! :P
And also, all orders will only be reserved for 48 hours.

See ya lovely ladies at MukoMukoShop!

Have a wonderful weekend y'all! <3 <3!
And remember to drink more water! :P

Love Love!

P.S: Please do not reply to this email as this is solely for weekly updates only. If you have any enquiries, do drop us an email at Mukomu...@hotmail.com and we will answer your queries within 24 hours!
Thank You!

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Do leave us a testimonial here if you are happy with our service.

Thank You! :)

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live