MukoMukoShop: Collection 21 now open! ^_^

Muko Muko

Dec 12, 2008, 12:19:18 PM12/12/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hi ladies!

Its almost Christmas! Its less than 2 weeks away! Can you feel the magic in the air yet? ^^
With the spirit of the season, we are now having a Christmas promotion!

That's right! There's 10% off STOREWIDE on all normal priced items for everybody right now! =DDDD

Without further ado, here comes Collection 21~! ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Price : $27.90 SGD (Approx $18.20 USD)

A comfy faux 2 piece that can be worn in both formal and casual occasions!
Elegant, with a tinge of sexiness! ;)
Comes in 3 colours : Blue, Black and Purple.

Price : $25.90 SGD (Approx $17 USD)

A fun and cute way to dress up this Christmas!
Its so bubble-licious! ^^
Available in Grey and Blue.

Price : $29.90 SGD (Approx $19.51 USD)

Bunnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
A cute and unique jacket that can be worn as a dress as well.
You'll love the fluffy bunny ears! We do! :D
Available in colours Pink and Black.

Price : $27.90 SGD (Approx $18.20 USD)

The smart and chic boyfriend's shirt that's very trendy currently!
It'll look flattering on everyone!
This is one of those items you can wear to meet his family. ;)
Available in 4 colours! White! Black! Grey! Purple!

Also, the hot-seller Cuddlesome has just been restocked with additional new cuddly colours!
Grab yours quickly!

This is just a small selection, so come on to MukoMukoShop and check out our latest Collection now!
See you ladies there!

Love! <3

P.S: Please do not reply to this email as this is solely for weekly updates only. If you have any enquiries, do drop us an email at Mukomu...@hotmail.com and we will answer your queries within 24 hours! Thank You!

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Do leave us a testimonial here if you are happy with our service.

Thank You! :)

Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer