MukoMukoShop: Collection 18 up! Sorry for the long wait! >.<

1 view

Muko Muko

Nov 14, 2008, 2:02:35 PM11/14/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hello lovely people!

I know you guys have been waiting for a long time!

Our sincere apologies for all the unreplied emails and messages!
Our internet decide to forsake us at this crucial moment of the week! :(

Collection 18 is finally up! In the wee hours of the day~!

But it's better late than never right?! :D

Winter is nearing and the weather is getting colder and colder!
Remember to wear more clothes and drink more water to hydrate your skin! :)

~~~~~~~~

Onto the highlights right away!

Item: Prim Skirt (ID:123)

I like how this skirt makes you look proper and intellectual in a chic way!
This skirt is great for outings or a girls day out in town!

Pair it with cute knee high socks to relive the good old days!

Comes in 3 colours: Black, Brown and Grey!

Item: Avant Garde(ID:125)

The delightful tricolours design is sure to let you become the center of attention!

With the clean sleeveless design, you can show off your youthful charm and slender arms!

Its a great piece for fashion parties or casual gatherings!

Let the envious looks be on you! ^^

Item: Debonair (ID:129)

My love for faux 2 piece tops has grown!
This top is one of my favs too.

It's casual-formal look makes it versatile and appropriate for many occasions.
I like that the material is quite thick so it keeps me snug during the cold weather.

Comes in 2 colours, black and grey.

Item: Precious Knits (ID:127)

The cute little ribbon sewn on, accentuates your figure, making you look demure and feminine at the same time.
It comes with a compatible lacy spag top so you don't have to worry about it being see through.

Pair this up with jeans + heels and let your natural beauty shine through!

I assure you will be the centre of attention!
Score a good first impression with this top on first dates or meet the parents session!

Comes in 3 colours: Green, white and grey!

~~~~~~~~

We have more at
MukoMukoShop!
Drop by now to see
Collection 18! :D

And also, we have restocked on some of your favourites!

ID092: Casual Comfort (Army Green)
ID090: Sugar Laces (Beige)
ID047: Girl Next Door (Pinkish Beige)
ID100: His (Restocked on all colours!)

Don't miss the goodies again!

See ya guys there!

P.S: Please do not reply to this email as this is solely for weekly updates only. If you have any enquiries, do drop us an email at Mukomu...@hotmail.com and we will answer your quiries within 24 hours!
Thank You!

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Do leave us a testimonial here if you are happy with our service.

Thank You! :)

Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live