MukoMukoShop: Blog and win prizes!

Muko Muko

Sep 30, 2008, 5:05:23 AM9/30/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ladies!

We are currently having an event: Blog and Win!

We are giving 10% off your total order for anyone who blogs about MukoMukoShop and additionally, one lucky winner will receive this beautiful pair of earrings for free!

How do we go about it? It's simple!
Just blog about MukoMukoShop on your blog and share it with us. No words limit! You may wish to share your shopping experience in the post or thoughts about our shop.

But, you must be an active blogger!

If you wish, we can also display your blog on our site for a period of time. In this way, you will attract more visitors to your site as well!

Email us with..
Subject: Blog about MukoMukoShop
Name:
Your Blog:

This event ends 10th Oct!

Alrighty, let's start blogging away now!
Have fun! :D

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Share your beautiful moments with Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery

Muko Muko

Sep 30, 2008, 5:10:50 AM9/30/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com

Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live