MukoMukoShop: New updates, Collection 12 is up!

Muko Muko

Oct 3, 2008, 7:53:08 AM10/3/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ladies!

How has your week been? I hope it hasn't been a tough week for you.
It's the weekends now and it's time to enjoy! :D

MukoMukoShop has new updates! Collection 12 is up!
Here are some of the best buys this week!

Modern Juliet
This piece is 100% unique.I loveeee how chic this top makes you look. Great for lean bodies! As the saying goes, if you have it, flaunt it!

Mellow
I love the material and design of this top. The chiffon gives you a classy and elegant feel and adds a tinge of sexiness to it as well. This top makes you glow!

Charming Chiffon Skirt
Here's another one for the skirts fanatics! Look at how much details it has on it!
This skirt spells 'feminity' and 'graceful' in every way. Absolutely great for office wear!

+*+*

What are you waiting for?

Click
HERE to see the rest of Collection 12.
You will regret it if you don't! :pp

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Share your beautiful moments with Photo Gallery. Windows Live Photo Gallery