MukoMukoShop: Va va room! Collection 14 is up! Love love!

Muko Muko

Oct 17, 2008, 10:16:54 AM10/17/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ladies!

Our latest updates, Collection 14 is up!!

Onto the highlights right away! Zoom zoom!

ID:092 - Casual Comfort

A perfect 2 piece top for the chilly weather!
I love how it's not too dressy or girlish!

And it's made out of sparkly knit material!
How unique!

Available in White, Black and Navy Green!

ID:093 - V for Vanity

An absolute classic piece!
Comfortability and chic, all in one top!

Great for formal wear.
Keeps you real snug as well! ;D

Available in turquoise, dark red and black!

ID:096 - Class

Nonono, it's not class as in school's kinda class. :p

It's class as in sophistication and elegance!
This piece is great for lean bodies!

I love how this dress makes you emits an aura of sexiness and confidence!

~~~

Click Click Click is the way to go!
MukoMukoShop's
Collection 14 is up!

Hurry before it's all gone. ;D

Free normal postage for mailing list subscribers!

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Do leave us a testimonial here if you are happy with our service.

Thank You! :)

Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live