MukoMukoShop: Collection 20 lovelies~! Enjoy!

Muko Muko

Dec 6, 2008, 3:49:48 AM12/6/08
to mukomu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pretties~!

Our sincere apologies for the long wait!

Collection 20 is finally up!
Here are the highlights! ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Item: Chaos (ID:144)
Price: $21.90 SGD (Approx: $14 USD)

An absolutely unique piece!
We assure you won't find another person with this same piece on the streets!

This piece is one of a kind. Displaying uniqueness at it's best!

Get ready to be a head turner in this exquisite piece!

Comes in 3 colours: Purple, Brown, Black

Item: Furball Miniskirt (ID:143)
Price: $23.90 SGD (Approx: $15.21 USD)

A super cute furry mini skirt that's just right for the colder season!

Don't belittle it! Because of it's material, it has the ability to keep you real snug!

The fur feels ultra soft and comfy too!

Comes in 2 colours: White, Grey

Item: Youthful Bouyant (ID:139)
Price: $26.90 SGD (Approx: $17.12 USD)

What better way to keep warm? Layer your clothes!
Layering creates a casual-chic look which is always nice.

This 2 piece top is made of sparkly cotton and comes with a matching laced neckline inner spag.

Keeps you real snug on the colder days!
Great for shopping days or casual outings!

Comes in 3 colours: Pink, White, Yellow

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Nods* There're more pretty clothings at
MukoMukoShop!
Hurry on to take a look at
Collection 20!

Don't miss it! :D

See ya guys there!<3 Weeee~!

P.S: Please do not reply to this email as this is solely for weekly updates only. If you have any enquiries, do drop us an email at Mukomu...@hotmail.com and we will answer your queries within 24 hours! Thank You!

Warmest Regards,

The Muko Team

http://mukomukoshop.blogspot.com/

Our Terms and Conditions

Do leave us a testimonial here if you are happy with our service.

Thank You! :)

Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer