http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/austin/joel-hoskins/60346761

Joel Hoskins

Mar 31, 2018, 3:03:46 PM3/31/18
to Mugshot Removal
This site has wrong information about me and was never convicted.

I know where the site owner lives btw and know all about the site owner.

Joel

TJ

Apr 2, 2018, 5:41:49 PM4/2/18
to Mugshot Removal

You can find top rated mugshot removal services here. These companies will quickly get your mugshot of BustedMugshots.com and any other site that may have published it online.

orrinw...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 5:03:21 PM4/20/18
to Mugshot Removal
Well why holding you back from putting out there. Fuck these people man. I have had success though with bustedmugshots.com. Just send them the paper work saying that your charges were dismissed (or send them fake paper work saying that charges were dismissed) and send it under information control.