What is the Best Service to Remove or Hide Mugshots on Google?

SteveAudi

Nov 21, 2012, 6:20:11 AM11/21/12
to mugshot...@googlegroups.com
I know mugshot removal services are capable of quickly and effectively removing my photo from appearing on the first page of Google Search, but can anyone recommend mugshot removal service that is cheap and fast?

What are some of the better reputation firms that provide arrest mugshot removal services?

Sally

Apr 24, 2018, 1:57:46 PM4/24/18
to Mugshot Removal
DeleteMyMugshot.com I've heard good things about.

Jay R

Apr 29, 2018, 4:05:19 PM4/29/18
to Mugshot Removal
RemoveOnlineInformation.com offers a service to remove mugshots. The company is awesome! They can get you’re arrest record and photo off tons of sites and Google in a few days.