Mugshot and Criminal Hiistory REMOVAL (?)

Mycull Lipppsssonnn

Oct 7, 2018, 11:19:12 PM10/7/18
to Mugshot Removal
HowdyHey!

What may I do to effectively remove my information from sites like rapsheets.org? There is false and misleading data on this site...and, it is the first thing that appears when my full name is searched on Google.

=peacelovehappinessmusix

Apr 6, 2020, 1:03:38 PM4/6/20
to Mugshot Removal
RAPSHEETS.ORG AND BAILBONDCITY DO NOT REMOVE MUGSHOTS
Rapsheets.org an BailBondCity.com no longer offer ways to remove mugshot photos and arrest information without official papers proving that the case has been expunged.  You can still remove your mugshot from most sites like Rapsheets.org with the help of an online reputation repair firm that offers mugshot removal services.

The only way to deal with Rapsheets.org and other websites that you can not hire a company to remove your information from is to suppress the negative links on Google and other search engines using SEO suppression, a tactic employed by online reputation repair firms to deal with negative content that can not have deleted from a websites or de-indexed from search engines.  You can read more about Google suppression services here.

Zuri Patel

Apr 8, 2020, 10:59:08 PM4/8/20
to Mugshot Removal
I’ve been looking for a way to get rid of my mugshots until i got introduced to this hacker that eventually helped me out.I was hesitant initially because i had already lost a lot of money to these removal companies who just extort people and never get the job done but this guy blew my mind,he was able to delete the mugshots and also remove some other negative online content that i needed to get rid of..You can reach him at hackl...@gmail.com for any ethical/unethical related service that might require..

SPEED COUNT

Feb 15, 2022, 8:56:53 AM2/15/22
to Mugshot Removal
You may contact us for the permanent removal of the links from the internet.

Katherine G
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alex Adekola

Feb 25, 2022, 1:03:51 AM2/25/22
to Mugshot Removal
Correct, but the site is down currently so the image may drop out of the index. If it doesn't this page talks about how to remove mugshots from the internet.