How Long Do Mugshot Photos Stay Online?

Ted Ten

Feb 23, 2017, 5:37:41 AM2/23/17
to Mugshot Removal
I found my mugshot on a few different websites including mugshots.theledger.com and mugshots.com. How long will it take for my online mugshots to expire?

orrinw...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2018, 3:41:07 PM4/21/18
to Mugshot Removal
You are joking right they stay on there forever.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Zen Marketing Group

Mar 19, 2021, 2:55:19 AM3/19/21
to Mugshot Removal
It's actually not true that mugshots posted to private websites, or government websites for that matter, remain on the websites permanently.  Companies like Defamation Defenders and Remove-Arrests.org offer individuals a number of options to get mugshot imagery and arrest information permanently removed from the internet.

Joshua Bennett

May 18, 2021, 9:32:54 AM5/18/21
to Mugshot Removal
I work for a firm (NetReputation) that specializes in mugshot and arrest records removal. If you need more information please let me know (941-867-1510) that is my personal work cell.