I want my mugshot and information take down immediately

Mark Bondeson

Sep 19, 2020, 5:41:47 PM9/19/20
to Mugshot Removal
I have lost 3 jobs in the last month over this crap . Someone is useing your site to intentionally cause me and my family pain and suffering and using a 20 year old photo to do it. This is no way fair and the pain because of it is putting people in danger because of the neglegance of your site. I’m mad and this needs to stop immediately. Thank you.
57D2927A-D40E-425D-81F4-210CFB204146.jpeg
AB4C6829-6E64-428E-A692-5A8B93A0CB19.png

Eric Pressman

Sep 19, 2020, 8:41:33 PM9/19/20
to mugshot...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening,

I’m not affiliated with any mugshot site. I’m very against it. I would try to bury the site in positive posts. Write blogs and put your name and picture all over the internet. It’s odd your losing jobs. People google image you? I’m so sorry to hear that. I would take it down immediately if I could.

Respectfully,
Eric Pressman

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 5:41 PM 'Mark Bondeson' via Mugshot Removal <mugshot...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I have lost 3 jobs in the last month over this crap . Someone is useing your site to intentionally cause me and my family pain and suffering and using a 20 year old photo to do it. This is no way fair and the pain because of it is putting people in danger because of the neglegance of your site. I’m mad and this needs to stop immediately. Thank you.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mugshot-removal/d04a27a9-ffe5-4337-9001-a6a48b572c06o%40googlegroups.com.

Mark Bondeson

Sep 19, 2020, 9:06:27 PM9/19/20
to mugshot...@googlegroups.com
I was selling Antiques and collectibles at a swap meet in quartzite az had a couple of beers leaving the parking lot police officer pulls me over and because my licenses was suspended they gave me a agg. DUI . 20 yrs ago. If they only knew.
Thanks for your response .
Mark Bondeson

Sent from my iPad

Eric Pressman

Sep 19, 2020, 9:11:14 PM9/19/20
to mugshot...@googlegroups.com
These websites are poorly designed and they usually fade away. Don’t click on the website, it gives it a higher ranking in search engines. Also, post pictures of yourself all over the internet. Good luck!

Eric

run...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2020, 4:50:05 PM10/13/20
to Mugshot Removal
Visit https://Remove-Arrests.org. They will help you get your mugshot taken down from any site for little to nothing.

Joshua Bennett

May 18, 2021, 9:34:20 AM5/18/21
to Mugshot Removal
(NetReputation) is the firm i work for that specializes in the removal of mugshots and arrest records. Please let me know if you need help. (941-867-1510) my personal work cell

Eric Pressman

May 18, 2021, 10:51:47 AM5/18/21
to mugshot...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,

I do not own these sites. I would never own a website that exploits people. I advise getting an attorney.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 5:41 PM 'Mark Bondeson' via Mugshot Removal <mugshot...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I have lost 3 jobs in the last month over this crap . Someone is useing your site to intentionally cause me and my family pain and suffering and using a 20 year old photo to do it. This is no way fair and the pain because of it is putting people in danger because of the neglegance of your site. I’m mad and this needs to stop immediately. Thank you.

Joshua Bennett

May 18, 2021, 10:54:55 AM5/18/21
to mugshot...@googlegroups.com
Shoot me a call (941-867-1510) NetReputation is the firm. We have the ability to remove from the 3rd party sites that repost.

--

Best Regards,

Joshua Bennett

Reputation Analyst

Schedule a Call

(941) 867-1510

NetReputation.com

1440 Main St., Sarasota, FL 34236

Joey D.

Jun 16, 2021, 10:06:15 PM6/16/21
to Mugshot Removal

Go to RemoveOnlineInformation.com - they offer cheap mugshot removal that is guaranteed and fast.

Joey D.

Jun 16, 2021, 10:07:23 PM6/16/21
to Mugshot Removal
RemoveOnlineInformation.com offers the most affordable mugshot removal.

SteveAudi

Jun 17, 2021, 1:33:39 AM6/17/21
to Mugshot Removal
Trusted companies can your remove mugshot image from the internet.

1. Defamation Defenders
2. Remove-Arrests.org

Both offer affordable mugshot removal that is quick and effective.

TJ

Aug 6, 2021, 3:08:54 PM8/6/21
to Mugshot Removal
Defamation Defenders and Remove-Arrests.org are your best bet for removing mugshot images and arrest reports from websites like this and from search engines like Google and Bing.

SPEED COUNT

Feb 15, 2022, 8:57:50 AM2/15/22
to Mugshot Removal
You may contact us for the permanent removal of the links from the internet.

Katherine G

Steve

Mar 15, 2022, 11:39:13 PM3/15/22
to Mugshot Removal
It's not that they're poorly designed, it's that released a Google Search Engine Algorithm update targeting mugshot websites, and making it more difficult for these sites to rank on SERPs.  The algo update was in 2013 its main objective was to derank mugshot websites on Google.