How long to remove from Jail with mugshot removal service

Sally

Apr 30, 2015, 3:31:45 AM4/30/15
to mugshot...@googlegroups.com
Using a mugshot removal service, how long should one expect Jail com removal to take? And I mean how long will it take for the Jail mugshot to be off Google search results and the internet completely, not just removed from Jail.com, but deindexed from search engines too?

If anyone has used such a service to remove from Jail.com please share your experience here and let us know how long it takes if you can remember.

TJ

May 18, 2022, 9:19:56 PM5/18/22
to Mugshot Removal
If you mean Jailbase.com, you can enlist the services of Remove Arrests.  They have it included on the list of sites that they commonly remove mugshots from here.

Swift hackgenius

Jun 22, 2023, 9:54:10 AM6/22/23
to Mugshot Removal

I contacted SWIFTHACKGENIUS at gmail dot com by referral with a complicated case involving both felony records and mugshots removal that were out of control. He evaluated the situation and gave me options that I was not even aware of. He knows his stuff, executed flawlessly, and I have been able to start over. I highly recommend him if you have  felony or misdemeanour  issues. Listen to his advice, he knows his stuff. I consulted with several other attorneys prior to retaining SWIFTHACKGENIUS and they did not have the same breadth of knowledge that he brought to my case.I was very satisfied with his services. He is a man of his word and did everything he told me he would. I would highly recommend him. I gained my freedom back with his help. You can contact him and he will be ready to assist You.

lawrence williams

Nov 7, 2023, 5:53:23 PM11/7/23
to Mugshot Removal
Seek help with a record removal service. I consulted with records removal for assistance with my speeding tickets and points, and it was all fixed without having to go to court. They specialize in mugshots and traffic violations. They will help you contest the citation and have it removed from your record.