Welcome to the MUGL

Ron Hitchens

May 23, 2011, 6:20:53 AM5/23/11
to MarkLogic User Group London
This is the mailing list for the all new MarkLogic User Group London.

MUGL's mission is to form a community of MarkLogic professionals in
and around London, England. If you're using MarkLogic or you want to
learn more about it, this group is for you.

We plan to have monthly meetings in London on a weekday evening,
probably a Thursday. We may also organize other gatherings as
opportunity and interest arises.

This mailing list is for discussion on any topic of interest to the
members. There is currently no policy on which topics may be
discussed except that abusive posts, obvious spam, etc will not be
tolerated.

If you're looking for a job, or looking for someone to do a job for
you, go ahead and post. If the volume of such posts becomes too great
we may start a separate mailing list for job postings. Likewise for
any other narrowly focused, ongoing discussion thread that comes up.

Our first meeting is not yet scheduled but is expected to be in mid-
June, 2011 somewhere in central London. Join the mailing list so
you'll be notified as soon as it's announced.

Once again, thanks for joining the list and welcome!

Ron Hitchens
MUGL Founder