Help regarding application installation on muen

yadavika...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 5:13:04 PM4/17/19
to muen-dev
Hi,
    I have successfully build system image of muen and emulated it using BOCHS emulator. Now inside BOCHS what I got is a command line interface. I want to know is there any documentation available for installing packages or running a process.Please help me regarding this.Any help will be appreciated.

Reto Buerki

Apr 23, 2019, 4:52:26 AM4/23/19
to yadavika...@gmail.com, muen-dev
Hi,
Can you please elaborate what you are trying to achieve with Muen?

The command line of the Bochs demo system is provided by a Linux virtual
machine (VM) running as subject on the SK. Therefore, starting processes
in it is the same as starting processes on any Linux system.

Cheers
- reto