Fwd: [ciam-com-l] INVITATION: FAI Fly Clean Webinar 2 - 16 November 2022 (14:00 UTC)

1 view

Priit Leomar

Nov 10, 2022, 4:31:41 AM11/10/22
to mude...@googlegroups.com
Kes soovib, see kuulab!
P.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <antid...@fai.org>
Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 10:46 AM
Subject: [ciam-com-l] INVITATION: FAI Fly Clean Webinar 2 - 16 November 2022 (14:00 UTC)
To: FAI Rouillon <antid...@fai.org>

Dear FAI Representatives,

We would like to inform you that the FAI Fly Clean webinar series continues on 16 November with the second edition giving an insight into the risks of nutritional supplements and shedding light onto the WADA’s Prohibited Substance List.

May we kindly ask you to share this message with athletes and event organizers involved in your particular Air Sport?

The webinar is open to anybody from Air Sports community, therefore we are kindly asking you to share this communication with your athletes, coaches, event organizer, NACs administrators or anybody keen to learn more about doping free sport.

Please find below details to the Webinar 2 focusing on "Explanation of WADA Prohibited List and Risks of Nutritional Supplements":

  • Registration link: https://bit.ly/fly-clean-webinar-2
  • Date: November 16, 2022 starts @ 14:00 UTC
  • Invited guest: Jacques BERLO, FAI Rotorcraft Commission (CIG) President, FAI Vice-President, FAI Medico-Physiological Commission (CIMP) Vice-President

More about the Fly Clean initiatives and webinars outcome are available at FAI website -  https://www.fai.org/news/webinar-2022-wada-prohibited-list-testing-procedures

In case of any question and or issues with registration, please do not hesitate to contact me directly!

We are looking forward to seeing you at our next webinar!

Sincerely,

Kamila

--
FAI logo

Kamila VOKOUN HAJKOVA | Anti-Doping Manager
FAI - Fédération Aéronautique Internationale - World Air Sports Federation
Maison du Sport International | Av. de Rhodanie 54 | 1007 Lausanne | Switzerland
Tel: +41 21 345 10 70
www.fai.org | FAI facts & figures | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram