Holidays and Marriage

Sean Ross

Mar 29, 2009, 4:25:18 AM3/29/09
to mudb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am shortly about to leave London for a brief holiday (yes,
another one) to rest my weary hands and get married to the women of my
dreams.
As such, I will be pretty unavailable until the 8th of April and
completely unavailable until the 14th (my then wife will murder me if
I bring a laptop
along on my honeymoon).

So until then I wish you all happy lisping and I hope that Mudballs
holds up to whatever misuse you subject it to.

Cheers,
Sean.

Andrea Chiumenti

Mar 29, 2009, 10:58:48 AM3/29/09
to mudb...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Sean,
and enjoy your honeymoon !
kiuma

A.J. Rossini

Mar 30, 2009, 9:46:13 AM3/30/09
to mudb...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Sean Ross <ros...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   As such, I will be pretty unavailable until the 8th of April and
> completely unavailable until the 14th (my then wife will murder me if
> I bring a laptop
>   along on my honeymoon).

Please don't bring a laptop along. I'm sure we can wait a few weeks;
better than inciting your new better half to murder.

>   So until then I wish you all happy lisping and I hope that Mudballs
> holds up to whatever misuse you subject it to.

So far so good -- am about to provide a slew of new packages in the
next 2 months...

It's great!

best,
-tony

blind...@gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we
can easily roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

Drink Coffee: Do stupid things faster with more energy!