Versioned needs?

Robin Lee Powell

Apr 25, 2009, 3:01:36 AM4/25/09
to mudb...@googlegroups.com

I'm working on a lame automatic asd to mbd converter. asdf seems to
has things like:

:depends-on ((:version :metatilities-base "0.6.6")))

Is there a mudballs equivalent of that version check?

-Robin

--
They say: "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking: "Does it even occur to you to try for something

Sean Ross

Apr 27, 2009, 4:46:27 AM4/27/09
to mudb...@googlegroups.com

On 25 Apr 2009, at 08:01, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, I've been AFK for the weekend.

> I'm working on a lame automatic asd to mbd converter. asdf seems to
> has things like:
>
> :depends-on ((:version :metatilities-base "0.6.6")))
>
> Is there a mudballs equivalent of that version check?

Yes there is, the equivalent mudballs version of this would be

(:needs (:metatilities-base :version (>= 0 6 6)))

sean.