Fwd: muCommander Contact Form: Jesus Quote

Maxence Bernard

Aug 24, 2008, 2:25:54 PM8/24/08
to mucomma...@googlegroups.com
Thought this was funny, scroll down for the original message :)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Maxence Bernard <max...@maxence.info>
Date: August 24, 2008 7:53:56 PM CEDT
Subject: Re: muCommander Contact Form: Jesus Quote

Hi MF,
Thanks for your feedback. Please accept my apologies if you were offended by this but it happens to be an authentic quote from an email sent by a user.
Please rest assured that if I receive a similar one refering to a different set of beliefs, I will consider posting it too.

Best regards,
Maxence

On  Aug12 ,2008, at 3:43 PM, mfri...@gmail.com wrote:

Please find below a message submitted on 2008-08-12 at 13:43

IP: 136.2.1.153

your_name: MF

email: mfri...@gmail.com

message: "I have found jesus. He came to me in the form of muCommander."   -- A happy user    This is funny, but offensive.  I dare you to put something like "By Allah!  Even Mohammed uses muCommnader!" instead.  How about something that doesn't antagonize people's beliefs?