Incremental 5.1 binary packages uploaded

John Klos

Jan 21, 2011, 5:22:45 PM1/21/11
Hi, all,

Since m68k, VAX, mips, and StrongARM are slightly more modest CPUs than
PowerPC, i386, amd64, and other faster processors, I've been incrementally
uploading the results of a buld package build rather than wait for the
very end (which could be up to a year from now).

In ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD, you'll find:

vax/5.1_2010Q3/ 262 packages
m68k/5.1_2010Q3/ 1398 packages
mipsel/5.1_2010Q3/ 1944 packages
arm/5.1_2010Q3/ 3425 packages

Note that in the interest of expediency some of these packages may be left
over from a previous tag, but all were built with 5.1 (5.1_RC3, 5.1, or
5.1_STABLE).

Please let me know of any issues, and enjoy!

John Klos

--
Posted automagically by a mail2news gateway at muc.de e.V.
Please direct questions, flames, donations, etc. to news-...@muc.de