Invitation

Ispolkom

Dec 3, 2010, 9:48:22 PM12/3/10
Good day!

We invite you to visit our WorldWide Shop Ispolkom.com

We are professional Consumer Electronics company.

Our product lines mainly include high quality of Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Mobile & I-phones, USB Flash drive, Car accessories, GPS Navigator, E-Book Reader and so on.

So if you interested in these products, anytimes you can contact us by mail: ispolk...@gmail.com or please visit to our site www.ispolkom.com

Our products all in the excellent quality with competitive price.

We always can give you our best service and we wish we can establish long-term cooperation reputations with you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. For more information, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Yours sincerely
Michael Dvorsky / Sales manager
Ispolkom Ltd.
ispolk...@gmail.com
www.ispolkom.com

In cooperation with advertising agency "Novois" Ltd.

--
Posted automagically by a mail2news gateway at muc.de e.V.
Please direct questions, flames, donations, etc. to news-...@muc.de