Port amd64 - still having Xorg build failure

Paul Goyette

Aug 3, 2011, 9:53:43 AM8/3/11
I can make the entire log available if you would like...

/build/netbsd-local/dest/amd64/usr/X11R7/lib/libpixman-1.so: undefined reference to `_pixman_implementation_create_noop'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [Xnest] Error code 1

| Paul Goyette | PGP Key fingerprint: | E-mail addresses: |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com |
| Kernel Developer | | pgoyette at netbsd.org |

Posted automagically by a mail2news gateway at muc.de e.V.
Please direct questions, flames, donations, etc. to news-...@muc.de

matthew green

Aug 3, 2011, 2:23:06 PM8/3/11

> I can make the entire log available if you would like...
>
> /build/netbsd-local/dest/amd64/usr/X11R7/lib/libpixman-1.so: undefined reference to `_pixman_implementation_create_noop'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> *** [Xnest] Error code 1

oops, i forgot to commit this bit. now fixed with
src/external/mit/xorg/lib/pixman/Makefile 1.14.

.mrg.