LibTomCrypt v1.15 released

Tom St Denis

Nov 17, 2006, 6:10:39 PM11/17/06
LibTomCrypt v1.15 was released today. Lots of changes
[http://libtomcrypt.org/changes.txt] and fixes in this release. Note
that the documentation is not complete and will be updated within a
month or so (I have the OLPC work to start this weekend...).

Recent changes include the addition of the SEED and KASUMI block
ciphers, F9 and XCBC MAC and PKCS #1 v1.5 support. The ciphers/MACs
were added to further support TLS and 3GPP providers. Fixes include
build failures, and overflow in PMAC, portability fixes (anubis,
sober-128), and new callbacks for ciphers.

Available at: http://libtomcrypt.org

For those not in the know, LibTomCrypt is a free public domain
cryptographic library for C developers. It provides a variety of
standards conforming cryptographic primitives from ciphers, hashes,
MACs, to public key operations. It's written in portable C code, and
is very configurable for size and speed. I give it out for free, and
am supported by a variety of users who submit bug fixes and new code.
It is a project under active development and open for feedback from
users.

Future plans: Finish the manual. :-)

Tom