Furniture by Ferree

Thrull

Jan 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/8/98

> >Hey that's the spirit! Let us know!
>
> |sf>Well, I'm not uploading any of these yet (I like to have a healthy
> collection before I upload pictures), but I've finished sprites of a bed,
> a canopy bed (just in case some princess is missing or something. ;) ), and
> a nest (since the idea jumped into my mind *shrug*).

Cool!!!
More?
please???

> Regular furnature. Hmmm, interesting idea... Maybe I could somehow
> create a sprite of a Japanese paper door opening/closing. I might also be
> able to study my RL brother's ornamental swords + stand & see if I can come up
> w/ something from that (We lived in Japan for 3 years.).

Well I think hans would be appreciative. I'm pretty sure he's going to move away
from oriental art for a while - he's stirred the pot, now he's waiting to see what
boils :)

<OFF TOPIC MODE>
Speaking of oriental art / modules, every since hans dazzled us with his first
CBODY.TLB and not-so-subtley hinted that perhaps someone should / could / would
make an oriental mod for FRUA I've been thinking about a module I no longer have,
but really enjoyed running: OA6 Spirit of the Ochimo (I think thats right?)
Anybody else like that module? There is a fair enough amount of fighting and exploring
in it to make a really interesting oriental mod (even a Ninja or 2, oh my!)
</OFF TOPIC MODE>

> Well, maybe I could also draw origami creatures such as cranes &
> frogs. ;) I can see it now: "The Night the Origami turned Evil!" ;)

ewwww... an origami golem... (mmmm ore-aaa-gameee)

Thrull :<>

John Kochmar

Jan 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/8/98

"Thrull" <thr...@atlantic.net>:

> > Well, maybe I could also draw origami creatures such as cranes &
> > frogs. ;) I can see it now: "The Night the Origami turned Evil!" ;)
>
> ewwww... an origami golem... (mmmm ore-aaa-gameee)

Well, there is a high-level cleric spell in the Unearthed Arcana for
temporary golems made out of rope and such, so an origami golem (made
from the right type of paper, etc) makes a lot of sense as a low-level
spell.

Carl the Cleric to Mike the Mage:
OK, so he's *not* much of a guardian, but he'll give you
a right nasty paper cut if you give him 1/2 the chance...

Imagine the possibilities ;^)