help

1 view

Fire955

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

I can't find UA in stores. Is there any place to download the game on the net?

DHanson111

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

Fire955 wrote:

>>> I can't find UA in stores. Is there any place to download the
>>> game on the net? <<<

I'm afraid not. UA is neither freeware nor shareware. Finding it
for sale anyplace is often tough! However, info on the best way to
track down a copy is usually available at Dan Autery's homepage.
--He keeps the information pretty current on who you'd want to
contact. You can find his page at:

http://members.aol.com/autery/

Just follow the first bulleted link you come to: "UA or FRUA".

~Once again proving why Autery's page is the most valuable UA
bookmark you can have!

Good luck, Fire955! We're looking forward to having you join in!

Until the future,

hans.

Glen Sprigg

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

>>Fire955 wrote:
> I can't find UA in stores. Is there any place to download the
> game on the net?
>
>I'm afraid not. UA is neither freeware nor shareware. Finding it
>for sale anyplace is often tough! However, info on the best way to
>track down a copy is usually available at Dan Autery's homepage.

As one newbie to another, welcome aboard! As to where to find this, I found
my copy in the bargain bin of a K-Mart. It's in a 5-CD set with four other
AD&D games, none of which are as good as UA :-). The box sells for about
$18 in Canada, which (going by current exchange rates) equals roughly 50
cents U.S.

Just dig around in the non-computer stores; Wal-Mart might have some copies
floating around somewhere, or any department store with a software bargain
bin. Good luck!

Glen Sprigg

Scott

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

I just recently got UA at a Best Buy store in the 5-CD pack for about 15
dollars. I've had a lot of fun playing it haven't even tried the other 4
games yet :)

Scott