Hellbound: The Blood War

James Neal

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

[apologies to anyone who got my earlier post]

I just released my latest mod... it's available at the Caltech FTP site,
it'll be available at giga before the day's out, and it's also available
from my own web page at:

http://www.europa.com/~williams/bloodwar.zip

Tanari'ri, baatezu, yugoloths, the bleakness of the Gray Waste, a city of
smoke hovering above a huge firepit, a baatezu war-camp, poisoned blades,
the City of Doors, the Shattered Temple, the Slags, a two-handed sword +3
+5 vs tanar'ri, githzerai and tiefling PCs, per and barbazu NPCs, a
celestial arms dealer, a dark yugoloth plot, an immense baatezu fortress
on wheels, an icy and remote layer of the Abyss, a magical gem called the
Vuulge that translates into the ancient speech of the Baernoloths...

Check it out, and tell me what you think.

ha...@scsn.net

Jan 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/8/98

The Modrons go marching one by one... Hurrah! Hurrah!
My contribution to the animation thing can be found at:

http://www.giga.or.at/pub/ua/pc/art/m/modron.zip

It's a Marching Monodrone and it's based on an animation which can be
found at the official TSR web site, except mine is better :-P The
animation is also featured as a flip-book animation in the corner of the
PS adventure "The Great Modron March."

Nol