"Vanilla" Deadline controversy?

1 view

DHanson111

Jan 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/6/98

Thrull wrote:

>>> Well time it a keeps on a tickin' and we only have THREE
>>> (yep count them 3) entries into the Vanilla Challenge.
>>> Since Jan. 1 has come and gone and I believe the UANL deadline
>>> is Jan. 15 anyone else who wants to jump in had better get
>>> cookin' <<<

Unless my memory banks have cross-circuited again, Narsham gave
the deadline most recently as Feb. 15 nth. I know that a couple of
newbies have inquired, and that's the date I've been passing along...

Narsham? Anybody? Who's the big cheese on this thing anyhow?

Until the future,

(big source of misinformation) hans. %' (

DPMMIII

Jan 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/7/98

In a message dated 98-01-06 17:58:27 EST, DHans...@aol.com writes:

<< Unless my memory banks have cross-circuited again, Narsham gave
the deadline most recently as Feb. 15 nth. I know that a couple of
newbies have inquired, and that's the date I've been passing along...

Narsham? Anybody? Who's the big cheese on this thing anyhow?

Hello All:

Well, I'm not Narsham and I'm not the big cheese ... However, I am "anybody"
and as far as I recall, the NL deadline was February--and not January--15th.
That's the date that I sent to folks, too.

Don McGraw
DPM...@aol.com