Waiting for your Response.

Valodzka Anatoli.

Jun 20, 2018, 11:07:35 PM6/20/18
Hello,

I sent you an email earlier 4 days ago regarding a business proposal, but did not get a reply from you up till this moment. I do not know if you receive it or not. Meanwhile, I am a Banker here in Bahrain. I sent you a business proposition that will benefit the two of us and it is important that we discuss it. Kindly get back to confirm receipt my email, so we can talk in details about it. Waiting your urgent response.

Thanks.

Anatoli.