MPLS

grarpamp

Jun 6, 2011, 10:23:02 PM6/6/11
I had notices some GSOC project in maybe 2008
on MPLS. There doesn't seem to be much current
talk of this. So I am unsure, excluding the GSOC,
of the overall picture of MPLS in FreeBSD.
Is there any current work? Or directions planned?
Overall interest / demand?
Thanks :)

Posted automagically by a mail2news gateway at muc.de e.V.
Please direct questions, flames, donations, etc. to news-...@muc.de

grarpamp

Jun 15, 2011, 5:36:06 PM6/15/11
> Pawel wrote:

>> I had notices some GSOC project in maybe 2008
>> on MPLS. There doesn't seem to be much current
>> talk of this. So I am unsure, excluding the GSOC,
>> of the overall picture of MPLS in FreeBSD.
>> Is there any current work? Or directions planned?
>> Overall interest / demand?

> I wrote about same thing few days ago, and was pleasantly surprised
> with http://freebsd.mpls.in/

I was not aware of that project as search did not turn up.
Thanks for the link.