PostgerSQL 7.3 packages for woody

1 view

Oliver Elphick

Dec 13, 2002, 3:09:13 AM12/13/02
Packages of PostgreSQL 7.3 built for woody are available at
http://people.debian.org/~elphick

--
Oliver Elphick Oliver....@lfix.co.uk
Isle of Wight, UK http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver

eric lin

Dec 13, 2002, 4:00:05 AM12/13/02
Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Packages of PostgreSQL 7.3 built for woody are available at
> http://people.debian.org/~elphick

when I do apt-get isntall postgresql

it finaaly response error

Setting up postgresql (7.3rel-7) ...
initdb: pg_encoding failed
Make sure the program was installed correctly.
dpkg: error processing postgresql (--configure):
postgresql

please help

--
Sincere Eric