Openoffice upgrade no menu fonts

1 view

Dale Hair

Dec 12, 2002, 5:26:03 PM12/12/02
After upgrading openoffice I have no fonts in the menus but I do in the
document. My XF86Config-4 is correct and I am using the defoma TrueType
fonts.

If I run it as su everything is fine.
If I run it as sudo it is the same as running as user.

What's wrong and how can I fix this?

Chris Halls

Dec 13, 2002, 4:47:54 AM12/13/02
On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 04:21:03PM -0600, Dale Hair wrote:
> After upgrading openoffice I have no fonts in the menus but I do in the
> document. My XF86Config-4 is correct and I am using the defoma TrueType
> fonts.
>
> If I run it as su everything is fine.
> If I run it as sudo it is the same as running as user.
>
> What's wrong and how can I fix this?

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=172448

Chris