Fwd: Don't Miss the Deadline to Submit Design and Win Free Wafer

Nicolás Calarco

Nov 24, 2022, 5:12:56 PM11/24/22
to eamt...@googlegroups.com, muArg, EAMTA

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Efabless <con...@efabless.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 10:05 PM
Subject: Don't Miss the Deadline to Submit Design and Win Free Wafer
To: <nicolas...@gmail.com>

GF180 Shuttle
GF180 Open MPW Shuttle

Watch Video and Submit a Project to Win Wafer

Get free silicon for your own chip design with the first Google sponsored Open MPW shuttle for the GF 180nm PDK. Costs for fabrication, packaging, evaluation boards and shipping are covered by Google for this program.

WATCH HOW TO VIDEO
We created a walkthrough video hosted by Matt Venn on creating a project for the GF 180nm shuttle.

WIN A WAFER
We announced a program to win a free wafer. The designer must submit a project and recruit three other participants to win. See video for contest details.
Watch Video

The GF180 Shuttle provides opportunities for designers to experiment and innovate with custom silicon for new applications.
Read More

Join the Slack Community for questions or if you are stuck with a problem.
Get Invited

Facebook
Twitter
Website
LinkedIn
Copyright © *2022 Efabless Corporation|, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
165 University Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301